Valuations & Brokerage
Working with privately held company’s to derive value for stock by compiling financial data & preparing valuations facilitating strategic sales, exit, and/or transition planning.
Amharic, Arabic, & Somali Document, Phone, and In Person translation services.
Quarterly Reconciliations, Reports Analysis, Previous Data Comparisons, Trends & Forecasting Advisory, Process Returns.
Workplace Financial Seminars
Retta & Co. affords employers informational financial seminars to help HR, Employee Moral, & Retention efforts by educating on due diligence in understanding their personal financial conditions.
Keeping proficient employees content and providing an optimistic future outlook are a critical retention factors for any successful business. Satisfied employees are ones who feel financially secure, and who understand and appreciate their value and related company benefits. However many people today did not acquire the skills required to manage their finances in a manner necessary to survive unstable periods and reach a comfortable retirement. Unless chosen as a major in higher education, basic financial acumen has been consistently avoided by early learning institutions. Most employees sincerely appreciate help with such critical skills as money management, budgeting, and college and retirement planning.
Financial Informational Seminars:
As a solution for any size business, Retta & Co offers brown bag workshops providing advice and helping people find solutions to savings woes, debt risks, and overall financial outlook while working with employers to survey & identify workshop(s) that best meets collective company and employee needs.
What’s in it for Employers?
- Improved employee morale and loyalty.
- Improved workplace productivity.
- Lowered employee stress and absenteeism.
- Greater utilization of employer-sponsored savings plans.
- Fewer requests for pay advances and 401k loans.
Financial Planning for Employees:
- Honestly assess your current situation.
- Document long term vision for the future, including college planning, and planning for the unexpected.
- Savings and Debt Management.
- Strategies employees can use to feel more confident about reaching financial goals.
- Methods to identify, correct, & fill critical gaps in current financial outlook.